The Italian Brandy of Excellence
The history of Villa Zarri Brandy is linked to the history of an illustrious Bolognese family and began in 1954, the year in which Leonida Zarri bought the Pilla, a company based in Venice, which produced excellent brandies and liqueurs. Among these, at the time, the Select stood out, the most famous Italian aperitif.
Shortly afterwards the Pilla was transferred to Castel Maggiore, near Villa Zarri.
In 1986 the Brandy Villa Zarri was born, an artisan product, with the aim of becoming the best Italian Brandy.
The distillery was installed in a building adjacent to Villa Zarri, once used as a stable. Today, completely restructured, it is intended not only for distillation, but also for tastings with passionate consumers
The distillation process is essential to obtain a great wine distillate. The one we have adopted is the two-step discontinuous method, carried out with the Charentais alembic, entirely in copper.
"The only great
Via Ronco 1, 40013 Castel Maggiore (BO)
CONTACT US TODAY
for a free consultation on your event