The Italian brandy of Excellence
Villa Zarri Italian Brandy was born after long and meticulous experimentation accompanied by careful scientific research aimed at obtaining the best aged Italian wine distillate.
The history of Brandy Villa Zarri is linked to the history of an illustrious Bolognese family and began in 1954, the year in which Leonida Zarri bought another company based in Venice, Pilla, which produced excellent brandy, liqueurs among which stood out at the time the Select, the most famous Italian aperitif.
Soon after, Pilla has moved to Castel Maggiore, near the Villa.
"The Only Great Italian Brandy"
The distillery was installed in a building adjoining Villa Zarri, once used as a stable. Completely renovated and intended not only for distillation, but also for tastings and meetings with passionate consumers.
To obtain a great wine distillate is fundamental then is the distillation process; the one we adopt is a two-pass discontinuous method, carried out with the Charentais still, made entirely of copper.
The young Guido Fini Zarri, following his grandfather and father in this activity, had matured the certainty that a superior quality brandy could be produced.
1989 was the year Villa Zarri was born, and in 1990 Guido Fini Zarri presented the first bottle of Villa Zarri Brandy, a completely natural product derived from the discontinuous method distillation of Trebbiano Romagnolo e Toscano wine.
The result is a Brandy that fears no comparison, of superior quality and great style.